Monday, November 10, 2014

Crickets chirping...

I think we can all agree - if there are actually any "we" and not just "me" left at this point - that I am the world's worst blogger ever, in terms of actually writing my blog.  I can't believe it's been almost *seven months* since I last wrote!  I have composed about a thousand blogs in my head to you all only they never made to the computer.  Anyways, I have decided to stop being such a lazy-ass and try to start my blog up again.  If anything, as a sort of record of some of the many things we are doing and experiencing over here in Germany and other parts of Europe.  I am going to begin a Year in Review, starting with the most recent experiences and going back to the beginning of 2014.  By the time I write about most of the things I have stuck in my head, it will probably be close to Christmas and I will have come full circle.  And then, maybe... just maybe... I will be able to start 2015 keeping a real blog up to date.  Don't hold your breath.  I wouldn't.  ;)


2 comments:

  1. Love your profile pic ~ beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb! So happy some of our Mich family (you and Terry) could come stay with us. We had a great time! Don't forget... Phase 10 when we return! :)

      Delete